Paints &Chemicals Industry
Graduate of electrical engineering course and completion of craft apprenticeship or an equivalent number of years education and production experience.
Experience in MCC design, motor controls, actuators, pneumatic, hydraulics and frequency drives
Must has a good knowledge with :
Power system distribution
PLC // SCADA
AC & DC drives
Wiring diagrams ( power & Control )
Design for electrical panels
Preferred working in the petrochemical field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-6 years’ experience in mechanical design.
- In-depth knowledge of SolidWorks 3D/CAD software or similar tool.
- Good knowledge about CNC modern machines.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
- This an excellent opportunity to work in a growing company with a team that is dedicated and passionate about craftsmanship and innovation.
- Interested in firefighting systems.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Mechanical Power Engineering from reputable discipline.
- Eager to learn.
- Piping engineering. (especially for fire protection systems and wastewater systems)
- Having experience in sales related to MEP IS Prefer
- MUST have a car
To Apply for Other Jobs Please Send Your CV to …..